Product only good for 1 year and then must be renewed. Tried to cancel order within minutes and no response from company.

Upon viewing the United National Ministry web page and services I proceeded with their enrollment. I completed very basic information and than was brought to a product purchase page. I thought after purchasing and paying their fees I would than have to provide more information about myself and complete an application for processing. That wasn't the case.

It appears that this facility is a Diploma Mill. There was no questionnaire, verification of identity or anything. I than received an e-mail confirming a purchase for "Complete Wedding & Ministry Package - Minister", at the cost of $119.99 USD. I tried canceling.

I contacted the company right away via e-mail, e-form, text and call. The number on their web page said "text only" which I also did but I didn't hear back from any channel. In addition the certification provided by United Ministry also does not tell you it expires in one year. You find that out once you receive your package.

The weddings I need this for are after the expiration date. Product_Or_Service: Complete Wedding & Ministry Package - Minister Order_Number:27117

Review about: United National Ministry Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Cannot contact.

Comments

Does anyone have a telephone number for United National Ministry, whether USA or UK?