1K views

Somebody told me about these United National Ministry, and I thought that was wonderful. So I decided that it was good for me and I signed up and pay $129.98 today and received a welcome email with a link that I click and the page did not open. It said: this page is not available. I answered the email and it return.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:admin@ordained-ministers.com

The error that the other server returned was: Recipient not found.

They don't have phone number on their page, or any other way to contact them. So I want to report it because I don't whant anybody else to be deceived.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with United National Ministry. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United National Ministry.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare United National Ministry to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United National Ministry?

Comments

i havn't gotten anything at all from them other than a ups shipping number, after that NOTHING !

did anyone else get anything at all in the mail?

Concord, North Carolina, United States #1326575

This organization needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau or to wherever it is we need to report them too I was ripped off as well and I'm not happy about this Something needs to be done