United National Ministries is a Ministry of United National Church Located in Atlanta, Ga. The Church is located at: 191 Peachtree, Avenue, Atlanta, Ga.30303.

Their mailing address is in Texas. ??????? 680 Weiskopf Avenue, Mc Kinny, Texas,75070. This address is listed as ministry not church.

Their customer service address is listed under customer care with ministry not church in the name. With no phone number. At this address: 2759 Delk Road, Atlanta, Ga. 30067.

That is the best I could find. I hope this helps. I just made an order for 50.00 tonight. I hope I to, don't get duped as well.

I hope things turn out well in the end for all of us. wcm.org- World christianship ministries, has a great rep. I know several peaple who used them. I should have known better.

in fact. I called WCM several times over the years and they always pick up the phone and are very happy to hear from you. You can hear it in their voices. Their number is real big and blue and it is one of the first thing you see on their site.

well, let's all pray that God moves on them to do the right thing for everyone.

GOD BLESS! Anthony C Tumbiolo, Babylon, Long Island, New York...

Reason of review: No telephone number to be found anywhere and why is their mailing address in another state?.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No phone number anywhere.

Comments